Monday, November 23, 2009

A Deal


On my last post, I mentioned some learning from a recent Health & Safety meeting we had at work. In one of the comments, my mom issued a challenge.

Does this mean that the diet coke and chocolate bar theory is busted? Oh no! And I shouldn't buy diet coke any more? I do know that it hasn't helped me lose weight. If you do the stairs I will stop buying diet coke. ( but I can't waste or waist what I have)

Mom, I accept your challenge. I will stop taking elevators if you stop drinking diet coke.

I work on the sixth floor, and this morning - walking hurt. I hope that in a few months, it doesn't hurt so much and I get to the feeling good part.

2 comments:

Mom said...

No more diet coke for me! And I will have to switch my coffee sweetener, too. It has aspartame.

RainyDaySaver on November 23, 2009 at 7:09 PM said...

Oh my gosh, six floors! I do four floors almost every day, and I'm still winded. But I do drink my one can of Coke Zero every day...

Post a Comment

 

Jessie's Thoughts and Passions Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template