Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Annual Christmas Shopping Trip


I had an amazing weekend!  Except for being sick with a cold, but that was a small problem in comparison to the great time I had with my family.

My mom, her two sisters, and my grandmother came to my city to go Christmas shopping.  It's an annual event for the last five or six years (I think), and it always happens around Remembrance Day.

I got tonnes of shopping done for both Christmas, myself, and a couple of birthday's too!

On Saturday night we went for a big supper and we invited Jordan's parents and his little brother along - it was neat to have them meet a chunk of my family!  I think it went well on both sides too!  I was super nervous, but it wound up being for nothing :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jessie's Thoughts and Passions Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template