Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Feel So Good...


...this morning!

I made just two personal goals for myself this year:

  • Give myself more time in the morning to get ready for work.
    •  often find that I wind up sleeping in and so only have 20 minutes to get out the door (or less). I want to push that to an hour and get my mind in body in shape using that time.
  • Be a healthier me
    • This means taking the stairs at work, drinking more water, being more active in general & eating salad
I started off today on the right foot!

I got up at 6:10am instead of 7:00am!  Here's what I accomplished (in no particular order):
  • Got my washed laundry into the drier and had enough time that I could actually wear the clothes
  • Had a shower and felt good about myself as I was getting ready for the day
  • Did 15 minutes on my Wii Fit
  • Made a pot of coffee
  • Had a coffee and watched some morning news
  • Made my lunch and Jordan's lunch
  • Warmed up the car so I didn't freeze on the way to work
  • Got to work on time and in a good mood
I'll reiterate... I'm feeling good today!

3 comments:

Jessie on January 6, 2010 at 7:38 AM said...

I forgot to mention that I also had time for a bowl of cereal!

Mom said...

Woohoo! Good for you. I have the opposite "problem". I give myself a couple of hours in the morning and then just read. And walk the dog. But as soon as this cold is gone, I will try the Wii in the morning, too.

eemusings on January 7, 2010 at 12:56 PM said...

There's nothing I hate more than getting up in the morning! I don't even try to get anything done. I get up and am out the door half an hour later.

Post a Comment

 

Jessie's Thoughts and Passions Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template