Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Moving Day!


It's actually moving weekend.

Samantha fininished moving yesterday, wahoo!!  Unforutnatly she didn't clean her room, the bathroom, or the space in the fridge/pantry she was using.  I'm thinking of deducting $20/hour for cleaing.  I think it will only take me an hour or two.

Nelson and Lindsay are moving today.  They've done some small things before now, but today's the big day.  Jordan and I left the house at 830am this morning, and are going to try to stay away for the majority of the day (we're at his work right now). 

Part of me wants to get started on Sam's old room - and part of me is worried about the state of affairs once Nelson & Lindsay are done - but we'll hold on that.  The thing is, is that everything has to be clean and ready for new roommate after this weekend.  He'll be moving in during the week (tues/wed likely).

Busy, busy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jessie's Thoughts and Passions Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template