Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10,000 Steps


I went camping the week that my birthday fell and spent a lot of time with my family.  In particular, I went on quite a few long walks with my mom and my aunt.  My Aunt is on a 10,00 step a day program - it's just that simply.  She walks, every day, at least 10,000 steps.  That combined with healthy eating habits, helped her lost 30lbs.

Well, I'm joining her mission.

I bought a pedometer on Sunday and will be tracking my steps every day.  The first week, I'm going to see how many steps I walk in a day.  After that, I'll start ramping up to as many as I can - hopefully reaching the 10,000 per day.

Yesterday, I walked 3,105.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Jessie's Thoughts and Passions Copyright © 2008 Black Brown Art Template by Ipiet's Blogger Template